"Kedah" Negeri Kedah by meliaz
Negeri Kedah Travel Guide: 1,651 reviews and 3,967 photos
Kedah is a state located at the north of the Peninsular of Malaysia. More commonly known as the "Rice Bowl" of Malaysia (since it is the main rice producer here), Kedah is more of a agricultural state, with plenty of paddy fields in sight.Its main city is Alor Setar.
This chapter would be dedicated to a little village, Kampung Teroi, (where I stayed at for a week with my friends from University, while doing a outdoor subject) and to Gunung Jerai (Mount Jerai). Check it out in my travelogue.
- Pros:Quiet, green and relaxing with minimal traffic
- Cons:Might get a little boring for the average city guy/girl
- In a nutshell:Paddy fields dotted with quiet little villages
meliaz's Related Pages
Negeri Kedah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kedah - Rice bowl of Malaysia"
- "Kedah, Rice Barn of Malaysia"
- "Kedah Darulaman"
- "Kedah in Van"
- "Gunung Jerai"
- "Kedah -land of the 'Padi' fields"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Negeri Kedah
- Hotels in Negeri Kedah
- Transportation in Negeri Kedah
- Nightlife in Negeri Kedah
- Restaurants in Negeri Kedah
- Shopping in Negeri Kedah
- Warnings and Dangers in Negeri Kedah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Negeri Kedah
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Negeri Kedah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Negeri Kedah
Top 5 Pages
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taman Negara Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Negeri Kedah Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue