"This is where my bed was...- Hamilton" Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton by Anita_Porec
Hamilton Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 343 photos
<font color=red><b> PICTURE:</b></font> A view of Hamilton from my balcony
This is where I live and have no good pictures of! Just kidding:) I have tons of pictures but none of them scaned yet. Lazy. Give me about a week and I'll try to give my best visual presentation about what I enjoy and don't enjoy when it comes to Steel City Hamilton. In the mean time, you can check out the numerous pictures taken from our balcony....and there are so many more...
Anyhow, in Hamilton, I love:<font color=red>
- Hess Village (especially during jazz festivals)
- Hamilton harbour (and the lake of course)
- Botanical gardens
- Tim Hortons!! ( double milk/no sugar)
- Barangas on the lake
- The Reptile Store
- Main Desserts (i'm a cake junkie)
- Cheapies (a music store!)
- La Luna (an awesome Lebanese restaurant)
- the farmers market in Jackson Square
I reaaaally don't like:<font color=#FF9966>
- the black smog cloud always hanging over the city
- the factories
- the huuuuuge long beaches - that have no use!?
- and other things related to cold and polution, but that's it
I live here in a big apartmant with my two roomates, a cat (Zemun) and a snake (Chira). We are pretty much walking distance from all the above things that I like... and that's what we do all the time. We hang out outside in the hot Hamilton summers, and bundle up inside and chill in the long, long winters:)))
When we get sick of Hamilton we hang out in Toronto.
Well, hopefully this page will make you want to see Hamilton, or at least be fun to read and fill up your time:))
This is my apartment (where I live!). Positive energy flowing all around.... We love being inside as much as we love the outside. The key is to bring the outside - inside!
hamilton was the host of the Worlf Cycling Championship this year (Oct 5-12).....
For Hamilton this was a huge deal. Although most peole are not really into biking....this brought the world to us, which Hamiltonians are not very used to (many people have never left this town during their whole life!!!!!)
More pictures in travelgue:)
- Pros:small, compact city!
- Cons:STINKS LIKE HELL!!!! hahahhaha, it does.
Make sure you don't take rodas with railway crossings.... it can take up to 30 minutes for a train to go by...and since... more travel advice
Anita_Porec's Related Pages
Hamilton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hamilton & Wentworth County - Waterfalls capital"
- "Hamilton: The Steel City"
- "Waterfalls and the Niagara Escarpment"
- "This is where my bed was...- Hamilton"
- "Never enough Time!"
- "Flight layover"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamilton
- Hotels in Hamilton
- Transportation in Hamilton
- Nightlife in Hamilton
- Restaurants in Hamilton
- Warnings and Dangers in Hamilton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamilton
- 23 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Hamilton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamilton
Photos in HamiltonSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 29 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Porec Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Bali Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues