"Batajnica!" Batajnica by Anita_Porec
Batajnica Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
<font color=orange size=5>BATAJNICA</font>
is where my grandparents live. It is located very close to Belgrade...and you can access it by local iner-city transportation...
Nothing too special here...except the people I love!
If you don't take the highway from Beolgrade (north) you will be passing through Batajnica for sure...
This is my favourite road in Yugoslavia! I love driving back and forth from Batajnica to Nova Pazova.... I guess it is one of those things that fascinated me when I was little , and has stuck with me ...
On the way you'll end up seeing the Batajnica airport... and at one point you would have been able to see tons of craters on both side of the street - left there after the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia....
This is my granma !! I love my granma the most of everyone...
She lives in Batajnica (with my granpa - <b>Deda Jova</b>)
I've never had a more comfortable bed or more satisfying meal ...than the ones provided by my grandmother in Batajnica:)
Anita_Porec's Related Pages
Batajnica Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batajnica
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Batajnica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batajnica
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 29 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Porec Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Bali Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues