"Humble Beginnings" Toronto by epicult

Toronto Travel Guide: 4,305 reviews and 8,875 photos

I have finally decided to get off my *ss and start adding some info for the city I call home and a that has recently been cited as "the most culturally diverse city in the world". It's not uncommon to hear 7 or 8 languages at one time being spoken while riding transit

The food is incredible (and cheap), the entertainment good (think New York), the city is fairly clean and there is not one area of downtown where I would feel unsafe at any time of day. That's probably why there are more people out and about from Michigan and New York State then there are locals ;-)

Sailing Lago Ontario

The lake is very polluted but it really is quite beautiful once you get out in the boat and start enjoying a little wind. Helps when you've got a solid party crew of computer nerds and micro-geneticists.

• Pros:Food, people, entertainment
  • Cons:Very cold winters, very hot summers
  • In a nutshell:Melting pot
  • Intro Updated Jul 29, 2003

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2007 at 12:19 AM

howdy, nice start for a page! I saw your name in the forum, so I trundled over here :-)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2007 at 4:41 AM

You've got some wild sounding nightclubs in your home town! I dropped by the city a month ago but didn't run across them and thankfully, also didn't need your professional services! ;))

• jelw's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2007 at 6:57 PM

i have enjoyed your Toronto tips. I will have to visit Arax next time in Toronto.

• Tourtech's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2006 at 6:00 PM

Hello there! Just wanted to be the first to wish you happy birthday! Jennifer and I moved out of Toronto at the end of May. We now live in Fall River, Nova Scotia. Lake district of the HRM. Lots of canoeing around here. safe travels

• hotsauce28's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2005 at 1:01 PM

Agent Mulder recommended your SA page to me (which i'm loving)...i'm confused....where exactly do you live??

• grandmaR's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2004 at 6:55 PM

I got inspiration from you on Toronto, but you have to keep working on your own page too.

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2004 at 7:08 AM

What I'd really like to do is to hike up Kilimanjaro... I might be slow, but I'd surely go up there ;-)

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2004 at 2:39 PM

Hell, for $269 a pop to MADness, I'll fly with the chickens....I'll even groom their feathers! ;-))) All's hoochie-coochie around this part of the world! Musashi says, " 'Ssssup Te-Boy!"

• shashasharon's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2004 at 8:45 PM

great intro, this lake is very polluted..dear residents of springfield..the flipping flopping..etc etc..toronto next saturday..I want to come waaaaahhhhhhh!

• ligaya's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2004 at 9:12 PM

lucky! you are living in a nice and beautiful country. I like your page.

epicult Lives Here!

epicult

“Keep on trippin'”

Badges & Stats in Toronto

Have you been to Toronto?

Latest Activity in Toronto