"Ile de Cite" Île de la Cité by Aaron7
Île de la Cité Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 119 photos
Cool more travelouge space for Paris! haha
Ile de Cite is one of the two notable islands of the Seine in the center of Paris. It features some notable Paris landmarks including the famous churches Notre Dame and Sainte Chappelle as well as the Conciergerie and the Place Dauphin.
Gives a good view of the city, although not the best. Still the best reason to climb the hundreds of stairs is to see... more travel advice
Aaron7's Related Pages
Île de la Cité Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Origins of Paris"
- "Notre Dame de Paris : inside and around"
- "Ile de Cite"
- "Ile de la Cite"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Île de la Cité
- Hotels in Île de la Cité
- Restaurants in Île de la Cité
- Warnings and Dangers in Île de la Cité
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Île de la Cité
- 3 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Île de la Cité?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Île de la Cité
Photos in Île de la CitéSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 51 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 8 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shenandoah National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tortilla Flat Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vatican City Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kirby Corner Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delphi Intro, 3 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues