"Hullo" malinaberg's Profile

Random news

060215 # Last year; three months in SE Asia, 3 weeks in Brazil, 3 weeks in West Africa.
050201 # Whey, long time no write - Im in Vietnam, heading to China. :)

040527 # And Im back, almost five months later. :D

031231 # Off to Africa! Be back in a month or two or three. :D

031220 # Planning my southern Africa trip, Im getting real excited about it. Keeps me going for sure. :)

031107 # Aww. I wanna stay in bed, dont wanna get up, go outside. Its November out there. Hrhrhr.

031015 # Im back in Sweden, back in school, back are ithcy feet. Im heading to South Africa to visit my sis in December, and Im hoping that the airlines let me have one stopover in Kenya and one in Niger to visit other people. Sorry for any unanswered emails; I've been away for the better part of the northen hemipshere-summer, and Ive spent very little time on vt since. Ill be better, tho. :)

030711 # Life is just too good to be true, isn´t it? Spain is pretty darn nice, and when I get bored with ´tomando sol en la playa´ Ill just surf for a bit in the amazing waves found at a few spots here in Nerja. And oh, Im starting on my PADI scuba diving certificate tomorrow.

030615 # The end is approaching, and so is a new beginning. My stay in SLO is over, and in a few hours Im heading to Australia. Im excited, but depressed; Id give a whole lot to stay here, though I can't wait to experience kangaroo land.

Bout me

I was born on a tiny island, Gullholmen in Sweden, some two decades ago.

My heart is warm with the friends I make,
And better friends I'll not be knowing,
Yet there isn't a train I wouldn't take,
No matter where it's going.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

• Intro Updated Feb 15, 2006

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2007 at 3:01 PM

Hi Malin, happy birthday. Hope all your wishes come true. Happy travels. Greetings from the Netherlands.

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2007 at 8:00 AM

Happy Birthday MALIN and have a nice day Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2007 at 4:27 AM

A warm Happy birthday to you Malin,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2007 at 1:18 AM

Hi - we share birthdays today - a very Happy Birthday to you!! i love the dunes in your ID photo!and yr flowers!- youve been to some great places!!im sure youve done lots more travelling to add to yr homepage! All the best for more journeys ahead too!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2007 at 12:19 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams ..all the best

• YVRDave's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2006 at 7:30 PM

Hey Malin, please have a look at Duane Storey's home page.

• Sjalen's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2006 at 6:05 AM

Hur har jag lyckats missa dina sidor!??? :)

• curiosone's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2005 at 12:33 PM

Hejsan Malin..I've read the word ACTION on your pages.... :-) I wish you a quite evening- ha det bra! Angelo

• trek06's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2005 at 10:32 PM

Enjoyed your notes including your external page! Hasta Luego!

• zindara's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2005 at 8:31 AM

Happy Birthday! All the best! Maria

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
malinaberg's Profile Photo

malinaberg

“Ill take my chances...!”

Real Name