"San Diego" San Diego by HeidiR
San Diego Travel Guide: 3,358 reviews and 7,689 photos
This weekend I visited San Diego for the first time. We drove from Phoenix to SAn Diego in about 6 hrs stopping off at the Imperial Sand Dunes near Yuma.
This weekend was the weekend of the 4th July so as you can imagine San Diego was extremely busy. Accomodation was very hard to find.
- Pros:alot cooler than Phoenix
- Cons:traffic system very strange
- In a nutshell:cool place to hang around
This is an upmarket mexican resterant, with posh names for some common dishes. I had a nice fish, tortillas and salsa... more travel advice
The zoo is great but is really big. What makes the zoo are the Polar bears and the Hippos. Both these displays you can... more travel advice
HeidiR's Related Pages
San Diego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Diego, California"
- "San Diego ~San Dieguito"
- "Jim_Eliason's San Diego Page"
- "Warm up to San Diego"
- "PAGE DEDICATED TO LINDA (lmkluque on VT)"
- "Something for everyone...San Diego"
- "So Cal... So Cool!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Diego
- Hotels in San Diego
- Transportation in San Diego
- Nightlife in San Diego
- Restaurants in San Diego
- Shopping in San Diego
- Warnings and Dangers in San Diego
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Diego
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Diego
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 56 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Borneo Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Madagascar Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cairns Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 13 reviews, 1 photo
- Chippenham Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Bath Intro, 11 reviews, 2 photos