"Chippenham" Chippenham by HeidiR
Chippenham Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 77 photos
Chippenham is a small town in Wiltshire, in easy travelling distance from Bath and Swindon.
It has a small town centre which boasts one of the oldest market centre things in England.
There is a 2 screen cinema, a handful of resterants, plenty of pubs, a library and a registry office.
Its got a good sports centre opposite the railway station. Its on the mainline trainline from Paddington to Bristol.
dont know what it islike to stay in but looks attractive on the outside more travel advice
The market squarein chippenham town centre isr eally old! more travel advice
HeidiR's Related Pages
Chippenham Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Chippenham
- Hotels in Chippenham
- Transportation in Chippenham
- Restaurants in Chippenham
- Shopping in Chippenham
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chippenham
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Chippenham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chippenham
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 56 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Borneo Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Madagascar Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cairns Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 13 reviews, 1 photo
- Chippenham Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Bath Intro, 11 reviews, 2 photos