"Welcome to Fahad's HomePage" ofahado's Profile

The never-ending story !

U N D E R ..
C O N S T R U C T I O N ..

here's the deal guys, my digital camera with the 3 1-Gg Compact Flash cards were all stolen by some nice dude..!!! I lost close to 2000 photos when my laptop was crushed in Philippines in March, thx to the taxi driver ! I guess it's a lucky year for a Leo like me.. !!

Please bare with the ugly picture in the corner and just be patient (hey, I could use some compassion :-(

Please visit me a gain..
Feel free to contact me anytime..

From Saudi Arabia with love ..!

• Intro Updated Jul 15, 2006

• kenyneo's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2007 at 11:46 PM

Happy Birthday my fren ....you successfully confused me with your birthdate didnt you ;-)

• mziakl's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2007 at 6:29 AM

Hello there,nice to see your page. Hope to see you on the next trip to Malaysia. Please visit members.virtualtourist.com/v...

• Acore_Beauty_4_U_Luv's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2007 at 12:06 AM

Salam ya Fahad. I hope u r doing well. Maha~

• staindesign's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2006 at 9:56 AM

Have a great B-day! Sorry to hear about your bad luck, but at least those people didn't steal your memories! peace from Indianapolis, IN, USA

• jonah1's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2006 at 11:32 PM

Hi there!!! Happy Happy my friend - hope it's a great day!! Believe it or not but all together there are 8 people (friend and family) who bdays this week!!??

• Lunaina's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2006 at 11:17 PM

Hello Fahad. It's your birthday soon!! Hope you 'Leo' will have more luck now! Look forward to seeing some pictures of Saudi Arabia soon!

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2006 at 10:42 AM

Hi Fahad. I love and miss your place, Dhahran. I lived there for ten years. I will visit your site more often to see your pictures of KSA and Philippines. Regards from Freddie of Toronto

• Aug 28, 2005 at 1:12 PM

hi..looking forward to your hong kong travel pages.

• Malaak's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2005 at 12:36 PM

Happy early Birthday Fahad

• Apr 25, 2005 at 10:54 AM

Salam ya Fahad. I look forward to see your travel pages soon. Happy Travels :0)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ofahado's Profile Photo

ofahado

“Traveling is Reading The Book Of Earth..”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.