"welcome to My Travels page" rahulr911's Profile
Life is too short to cover the journey of this planet earth some will make some will keep dreaming about it.
Don¡¦t miss the opportunity!!!
Just do it ƒº
Something about my hometown my birth place... which keeps me reminding of blue sky and big mountains.. when i will be back there...... in the lap of absolute nature.
It is one of Himachal?s beautiful valleys. It rolls down the southern edge of magnificent Dhauladhar range in gentle slopes covered with forests of pine, orchards, green tea gardens and terraced fields. The Dhauladhars ? "the White Ranges", rise upto 14000 feet providing a dramatic backdrop to the hill resort of Dharamshala.
This is the principal township of Kangra covering a wide area in the form of town settlement. Lower Dharamshala (1380 metres) is a busy commercial centre, while upper Dharmashala (1700 metres) with the suburbs of McLeodganj ands Forsythganj, retains the British flavour, more or less colonial lifestyle. The charming stone church of St. John in the wilderness, with its beautiful stained glass windows is situated here and this churchyard is the final resting place of Lord Englin, a British Viceroy of India.
There is a charming Tibetan settlement in McLeodganj, with bustling Bazaars that sell carpets, handicrafts and delicious Tibetan food. A giant prayer wheel ornaments the main street and in the monastery, a statue of Lord Buddha presides over the gentle chanting of the monks. McLeodganj is now a major centre for Tibetan culture. Winter in Kangra valley is enchanting.
******* http://himachaltourism.nic.in *******
Water fall in MclodGanj near Dharmsala, i love being at this place i feel water in my body from this waterfal and gives a lot of peace to my mind and heart :)
Just sit and relax underneath or close to it and watch the view of beautiful himalaya
My impression about eastern europe was that i won't like it at all being asian we always look for beautiful things in western world but this thought turned upside down when i arrived in kiev yes there can be challenges for tourists but when u got company of some local all will be easy and more beautiful :)
My best shot in Kiev botanic garden and beautiful church
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 7 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT meet"
- rahulr911 and piglet44 are now friends.
- Commented on sabogg01's profile page
- Posted in Travel Saint Louis Forum "Re: Vacation in St. Louis Area"
- updated a Saint Louis Travel Page "St loui......"
- Wrote a Review Jazz City.... in Chicago Favorites
updated their Profile Page "welcome to My Travels page"
Top 10 Pages
- Munich 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Kiev Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- London Intro, 3 photos
- Bundesland Salzburg Intro, 3 photos
- Zürich Intro, 3 photos
- Cambridge 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 photos
- Amritsar Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22471 Reviews - 55005 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3096 Reviews - 5870 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos