"Welcome to M.E.R.V's Rayong page" Rayong by M.E.R.V
Rayong Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 72 photos
I was here in only for a day but it left me really nice memories of this little beach town.
The town faces the Gulf of Thailand, about a two hour drive east of Bangkok.
It's really quiet here, and the pace of life is slow as well. It's a really nice place to just sit and relax and enjoy the sea breeze. There is an exotic Ko Samet Island nearby which is only 20mins by boat.
I have a little interesting story of my visit in my general page.
I have to tell you this particular story when I was here. It was a really nice day when we arrived and my mate, Pete,... more travel advice
M.E.R.V's Related Pages
Rayong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest Pier to Paradise.."
- "Get more sweet with fruit in Rayong"
- "SuPhatra Land - Fruit Village"
- "Coastal Province"
- "Welcome to M.E.R.V's Rayong page"
- "Rayong, and its hide-away Ko Samet"
- "Rayong from A busnessman's perspective"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rayong
- Hotels in Rayong
- Nightlife in Rayong
- Restaurants in Rayong
- Shopping in Rayong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rayong
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Rayong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rayong
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 41 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 20 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 29 reviews, 3 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- York Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue