"Not quite a resort but absolutely secluded!" Pulau Tinggi by M.E.R.V
Pulau Tinggi Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 14 photos
This almost deserted island off the east Malaysian coast isn't exactly somewhere you would call a resort but it is instead very unusual. People usually come on group tours because getting to the island itself will get a bit complicating if you travel independently. We came here on a weekend with absolutley no idea what we were about to expect!
- Pros:Nature life just feels so good!
- Cons:Lotsa flies...gosh, and only cold shower! lol
- In a nutshell:Not quite a resort but absolutely secluded!
There was a path behind our room which actually leads to the waterfall hidden deep in the jungle. The trek there takes... more travel advice
I've seen the biggest firecrackers in ma entire life and it almost burst ma eardrums! Watching is free but lighting one... more travel advice
M.E.R.V's Related Pages
Pulau Tinggi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Tinggi - Memories of a beautiful island"
- "Not quite a resort but absolutely secluded!"
- "Pulau Tinggi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Tinggi
- Hotels in Pulau Tinggi
- Transportation in Pulau Tinggi
- Nightlife in Pulau Tinggi
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Tinggi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Tinggi
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pulau Tinggi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Tinggi
Photos in Pulau TinggiSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 41 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 38 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 20 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 29 reviews, 3 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- York Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue