Syria Nightlife Tips by MalenaN Top 5 Page for this destination
Syria Nightlife: 29 reviews and 19 photos
Drinking Campari with orange juice
Baron Hotel was built in 1909 and was once one of the best hotels in Middle East. Many famous guests have been staying here, like T.E. Lawrence, Charles Lindbergh, Zsa Zsa Gabor and Agatha Christie (she wrote the first part of Murder on the Orient Express here).
Now it has lost much of its former glory, but the bar is a nice place to visit for a drink or two. I had a Campari with orange juice, which was very good!
Address: Sharia al Baron
Phone: 221 0880
Photo from Firas or Fouad
Dancing Dabke with Firas, Fouad and Rami at Touring Club. I like this dance when people are dancing together. And with the simple steps I can follow!
More Reviews (78)
- See All Seidnayya
- See All From Aleppo to Beirut
- See All Al - Gawaher, Aleppo
- See All Mari
- See All Camels
- See All Wanes, Aleppo
MalenaN's Related Pages
Syria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of the first Civilizations"
- "Welcome to Syria"
- "26 December 2002 - 6 January 2003"
- "Syria through the eyes of an American"
- "Syria, History and Culture."
- "Off The Beaten Path"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Syria
- Hotels in Syria
- Transportation in Syria
- Nightlife in Syria
- Restaurants in Syria
- Shopping in Syria
- Warnings and Dangers in Syria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Syria
- 289 Reviews
- 581 Photos
- 31 Forum posts
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Syria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Syria
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 146 reviews, 715 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 126 reviews, 618 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Ayora Intro, 34 reviews, 278 photos, 17 travelogues
- Isla Santa Cruz Intro, 48 reviews, 257 photos, 7 travelogues
- Isla San Cristóbal Intro, 38 reviews, 237 photos, 10 travelogues
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues