"Lebanon - The pearl of the Medeterranian Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon by MalenaN

Lebanon Travel Guide: 2,470 reviews and 5,908 photos

I really like Lebanon. It is a small, beautiful country. From Beirut you can make daytrips to most parts of the country. Lebanon has it all: The city, the beach, the mountains, many archaeological sites and friendly and helpful people.
I spent 20 days in Lebanon in June and August 2002, and a few days in June 2005.

I have made tips based on my experiences during my visits. I travelled alone and mostly used public transport. Prices mentioned are from June and August 2002 or June 2005. Hope my tips can be useful for others!

Places I have been to in Lebanon:

• Last visit to Lebanon: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 7, 2005

• ettiewyn's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Hi Malena, a fantastic page! Great to see that it is possible to travel around Lebanon on public transport!

• Elisabcn's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Nice Lebanon page! Thanks for sharing, Malena :-)

• planxty's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2010 at 8:48 AM

What informative and useful pages, they have helped me a lot planning a trip. Nice one. fergy.

• Feb 6, 2008 at 2:05 AM

hi how r u hope that u r fine we have chang the old email coz it's not working it's now : info@khanalsaboun.net

• crewrower's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2006 at 9:39 AM

smashed that clam open real good to get at that pearl

• Vijith's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2006 at 11:09 PM

Very useful information about Lebanon. Very painstakingly done. Congrats and Thanks!

• Mar 26, 2006 at 12:40 AM

Hope you enjoyed your time in Lebanon :)

• Dec 19, 2005 at 5:20 AM

Hello, I loved your page, it made me remamber all the good moments I spent in Lebanon. And one thing - well, unfortunately it's not just a story or bad luck - I'm polish and I also had problems with visa, it's very common with my friends too.

• Cham's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2005 at 3:27 PM

looking at your pages i realise that i really should start writing about my trips to lebanon... however you've been to jordan as well and that's next on my list!!!

• yolland's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2005 at 12:27 AM

beiteddine is in the shouf region where i live! its near my town I AM SURPRISED AND ASTONISHED THOUGH BOUT THE LADY THAT WAS NOT ALLOWED TO GET IN!!NEVER HEARD OF THAT IN MY COUNTRY!! I THINK SHE GOT A STORY OR SOMETHING WAS WRONG OR SHE HAD A BAD LUCK!!

Badges & Stats in Lebanon

Have you been to Lebanon?

Latest Activity in Lebanon