"Lebanon - The pearl of the Medeterranian Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon by MalenaN
Lebanon Travel Guide: 2,472 reviews and 5,909 photos
I really like Lebanon. It is a small, beautiful country. From Beirut you can make daytrips to most parts of the country. Lebanon has it all: The city, the beach, the mountains, many archaeological sites and friendly and helpful people.
I spent 20 days in Lebanon in June and August 2002, and a few days in June 2005.
I have made tips based on my experiences during my visits. I travelled alone and mostly used public transport. Prices mentioned are from June and August 2002 or June 2005. Hope my tips can be useful for others!
Places I have been to in Lebanon:
Nahr al Kalb
Beit Ed Dine
Deir al Qamar
Broummana is situated about 21 km from Beirut, in the mountains above the capital. It is a popular place to visit in... more travel advice
I was going to go from Beirut to Amman, but was told it was much more expensive to go direct. It is cheaper to go to... more travel advice
- See All The Harbour, Jbail
- See All A lot of wires
- See All The Lebanese National Anthem
- See All Borj Hammoud
- See All By The Pigeon Rocks (Raouche)
MalenaN's Related Pages
Lebanon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Half Lebanese in my Blood...Welcome to Lebanon!"
- "Lebanon - The pearl of the Medeterranian Sea"
- "Lebanon - the heart of the Levant"
- "So small so similar"
- "A long lost home..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lebanon
- Hotels in Lebanon
- Transportation in Lebanon
- Nightlife in Lebanon
- Restaurants in Lebanon
- Shopping in Lebanon
- Warnings and Dangers in Lebanon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lebanon
- 135 Reviews
- 300 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (143)
Have you been to Lebanon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lebanon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 156 reviews, 840 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 133 reviews, 653 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla Santa Cruz Intro, 71 reviews, 468 photos, 18 travelogues
- Puerto Ayora Intro, 56 reviews, 465 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baños Intro, 39 reviews, 327 photos, 21 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla San Cristóbal Intro, 38 reviews, 237 photos, 10 travelogues