"Iran" Top 5 Page for this destination Iran by MalenaN

• Intro Written Aug 19, 2006

Travelogues (1)

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2011 at 3:55 AM

Very interesting page on Iran Malena. You sure saw quite a bit of this country. Great info on hotels to stay at.

• Oct 26, 2009 at 8:10 AM

sweet itinerary pic!...enjoyed yr photos and pages:-)

• Sambawalk's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2007 at 1:19 AM

Great tips on Iran. I am going in May 08 and as usual, I need your advice and great help. Tks.

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2007 at 11:24 AM

Excellent page, excellent pictures, maybe my next trip to archeologic sites in this world.Thx for sharing

• persian_hiker's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2007 at 11:55 PM

nice pics Malena,your name remembered me a great movie by "Tornatore"! you are a great traveler that have very attractive view about your various country that you meet.but I wonder about Iran's beginning photoe ,what you mean?

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 9:37 PM

Oh great, your page gives me hope that I can visit Iran without a tour group :-)) I thought about next year, and try and book a language course :-)) The Silk Road Hotel sounds so good that I will go there just to stay there :-)) Thanks :-)

• Oct 24, 2007 at 5:58 PM

once again malena, great info and tips on iran!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2007 at 1:34 AM

amazing travels and experiences youve had! not as far back tho as the babylonians tho is it? but thanks for the tour and passing on all this interesting info and pics!i had an iranian landlady who kept inviting me to go with her - and i sadly havent!

• Sputnikboy's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2007 at 4:47 PM

Awesome page Malena, I find your tips very helpful. I will depart to Iran in less than two weeks, can't wait for it!

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2007 at 11:25 AM

Hiya, do you know anyone on VT who has good knowledge of Iranian Visas? Mine was turned down and I have a flight in 2 weeks!

Badges & Stats in Iran