"El Salvador" Top 5 Page for this destination El Salvador by MalenaN

• Last visit to El Salvador: Jun 2009
  • Intro Updated Nov 3, 2009

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2011 at 4:58 AM

I enjoyed reading your informative tips about San Salvador, a country I know little about. It's nice that they kept the name El Imposible for that national park, even though it is no longer impossible to reach since the bridge was built.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2010 at 4:22 AM

Very enjoyable to read your El Salvador page. Lots of great info on the area and great accommodation tips.

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2010 at 6:02 AM

Great tour around El Salvador! I had never thought of visiting here until I started to read your pages. And I love this name, "River of the purple orchids" :-)

• Jan 7, 2010 at 9:08 AM

I was very impressed with your travelogue. Also impressed you travelled alone. As an "older" woman, I was wondering how safe you felt travelling through El Salvador?? Any info you could provide would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2009 at 11:22 AM

You had a very nice & interesting trip there. Will they have a vegetarian Pupusas for me?

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2009 at 10:17 AM

What a beautiful crater lake you have seen! A few chance ever find myself in such a remote country! Thank you for showing it to us.

• calcaf38's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Great page, Malena. I'm glad you had a good time there. I like being the only tourist too.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2009 at 6:13 AM

Nice summary of your trip. I've forwarded to my son in California. He'll be leaving mid Dec. for El Salvador.

Badges & Stats in El Salvador

Have you been to El Salvador?