"Ecuador" Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador by MalenaN

Ecuador Travel Guide: 5,429 reviews and 21,330 photos

In 2011 I visited Ecuador for seven weeks. It was an amazing trip where I saw beautiful nature, did lots of fun things and met many nice people. I went back to Ecuador for another seven weeks in 2012, but this year I broke my wrist after a few days and couldn't do everything I wanted to do.

In the travelouges below I have got the itineraries for my two visits, and in one travelouge I have got links to all the Ecuadorian travel pages I have built here on VT.

I have also visited Ecuador in 2013 and 2014.

• Last visit to Ecuador: Aug 2011
  • Intro Updated Dec 29, 2014

Dec 20, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Me again, coming back to read your updates and new tips since November 2014. It's great that you have been to Ecuador five times!

Dec 20, 2015 at 3:29 AM

Thank you Don! Unfortunately I haven't written very much about my latest visit yet! Maybe I will find more time for that during Christmas holiday.

Dec 18, 2015 at 7:10 AM

lots of great updates here again Malena, some day I have to go there as well !

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Thank you Michael! Hope you get the chance to visit Ecuador soon! I visited for the fifth time last summer :)

Nov 22, 2014 at 2:46 AM

Lots of great updates and new tips here since June 2013.

Aug 30, 2014 at 12:17 AM

You made a lot of excellent updates here again since my last visit to your page, Malena ! I will be back for more !

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Just about everything you've included looks fun. What great things to do and see. I especially think you climbing Volcán Cotopaxi is impressive and the petroglyphs at the falls is fantastic. Excellent page Malena!

Mar 28, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Thank you Dee for visiting my page! I have really enjoyed lots of things that I have done and seen in Ecuador. That is the reason why I have been back three times!

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2013 at 3:22 PM

You work very hard and very well as your tips and photos are very good and interesting
    You know that Ecuador , Galápagos... is in my wish list

Jun 9, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Malena, I’ve just been reading some of your new and updated tips that you have added here since October 2011. Some of the places look familiar because I have read your individual pages on them, but some are new to me. Ecuador certainly does look like a fascinating country!

Jun 9, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Thank you for visiting Don! I'm happy that I will visit Ecuador for a third time. During my next trip I will revisit a few places and also visit new places. I wish I had more time because there will still be lots of places I want to visit, but will not have time for during this trip.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2012 at 4:17 AM

It must have been a very interesting trips, Malena! I would like to stand at the middle of the world and see volcanoes and Galapagos islands...

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Dec 18, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Great updates in hotel tips since I read this page last time. You had really a great experience in accommodation there.

Dec 19, 2015 at 12:01 AM

Thank you Sergey! I have now visited Ecuador five times (but after my latest trip I have had no time to update this page).

Aug 31, 2012 at 3:24 PM

an interesting page with excellent photos that reminds me that I wanted to go to the Galapagos already for many years !

Aug 31, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Thank you Michael! Yes, you should really go to Galapagos, a wonderful place!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Thanks for your interesting page, Malena! You have splendid memories and a great story here!~

Badges & Stats in Ecuador

• 1,231 Reviews
  • 9,802 Photos

Have you been to Ecuador?

Latest Activity in Ecuador