"Dalkey" Top 5 Page for this destination Dalkey by MalenaN
Dalkey Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 78 photos
Dalkey is a lovely small town 8 km south of Dublin, it is actually part of County Dublin. In medieval times Dublin’s most important port was here in Dalkey, and still Dalkey has some buildings/ruins from that time. The town has a rich history and some nice shops, pubs, art galleries, a Heritage Centre and nice walks. Together with the fact that the town is situated along the beautiful coastline makes it a great destination for a daytrip out of Dublin city centre.
I enjoyed my walk from Killiney, over Killiney Hill, to Dalkey. It is a very scenic walk and it is not too difficult to... more travel advice
DART (Dublin Area Rapid Transport) is the train going through Dublin to the villages and towns (suburbs) north and south... more travel advice
MalenaN's Related Pages
Dalkey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dalkey, a pretty village near Dublin"
- "My favourite place to escape Dublin"
- "Dalkey village"
- "A quick look at Dalkey"
- "LOOKING FOR BONO'S HOUSE IN DALKEY ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dalkey
- Transportation in Dalkey
- Nightlife in Dalkey
- Restaurants in Dalkey
- Shopping in Dalkey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dalkey
- 6 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (140)
Have you been to Dalkey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dalkey
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 156 reviews, 833 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 126 reviews, 618 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Santa Cruz Intro, 59 reviews, 391 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Ayora Intro, 34 reviews, 278 photos, 17 travelogues
- Isla San Cristóbal Intro, 38 reviews, 237 photos, 10 travelogues
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues