"Tarragona" Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona by MalenaN

• Intro Written Mar 20, 2008

• Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2013 at 6:55 AM

Hi,
    Your page is excelent! Would you be so kind as to say are visitors allowed to take non commercial photos (without flash light and tripot) in the Tarragona Cathedral and Diocesan Museum? Thank you in advance for your answer?
    Sincerely,
    Oleg

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Jun 4, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Hello Oleg, I visited Tarragona in 2008 and I can see that I have taken photos inside both the cathedral and the Diocesan Museum. That must mean that at least in 2008 it was allowed because otherwise I wouldn't have the photos ( I usually respect the signs).

• Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo
      Jun 4, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Many thanks for that info!

• Jerelis's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Great page about one of my favorite destinations in Spain. Job well done and thank you for sharing!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Nov 7, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Thank you Jeroen! I only visited Tarragona on a day trip form Barcelona but it felt like a very nice place that I would like to see more of.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2010 at 8:39 AM

Nice tips about all the places in Tarragona that I didn't see on my one visit there. I just stayed there for one night in December on a bicycle tour of Spain and Portugal. (This was a long time ago!) I must go back sometime to see the Roman sites.

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Tarragona seems to us a great tourist destination with lots of excellent tourist attractions. Amfiteatre Roma, Forum Roma, Praetorium and Roman Circus look interesting and wonderful to explore! ~ho & pang

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Very interesting tip on Human Towers! Tarragona looks like a great destination! Norman :)

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2008 at 10:03 AM

Wow...what a wonderful place. So many majestic Roman heritage. That Spanish pizza looks yummy.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2008 at 9:52 PM

an interesting side-step from Barcelona, it is always great to see such perfect remains of roman times !

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Now I know of one more day trip from Barcelona = thanks for the interesting tips where I see I can have another stroll on La Rambla

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2008 at 11:02 AM

Wonderful page on Tarragona, esp. the Roman Amphitheatre & the Roman Walls. The Cathedral is certainly magnificent inside and out. We've never been that far up north, preferring the southern parts of Spain more.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2008 at 7:22 AM

Tarragona looks like it was a great little day-trip for you! I had not heard much about it before but I enjoyed reading about its attractions, especially the beautiful Archaeological Promenade !

Badges & Stats in Tarragona

Have you been to Tarragona?

Latest Activity in Tarragona