Amasra Restaurant Tips by MalenaN Top 5 Page for this destination
Amasra Restaurants: 16 reviews and 32 photos
There are several restaurants with sea view in Amasra. I went to one of them one evening. There I was shown a plate with different fishes of different prices. I picked one of the cheapest. With the fish (which tasted good) I got a very big salad (with too much vinegar dressing) and a coca – cola. Including tip I paid 13 000 000 TL.
The day after I ate at a Kebap and Pide Salon close to the Belediye, on a road between the two harbours. An Iskander kebab, Sprite and tip was 6 600 000 TL.
If you walk inside the citadel area, towards the northeastern part you will reach a café. There are some small tables and benches facing the Black Sea and the “bird island”. A tea here is 300 000 TL.
Breakfast by the Black Sea
The breakfast at Özgün Hotel is served outside with a nice view over the sea and the old part of Amasra across the bay.
Served is a typical Turkish hotel breakfast. You will get a lot of white bread, a boiled egg, cucumber, tomatoes, black olives and a piece of white cheese. For the bread you will also get butter, jam and/or honey and cream cheese. To drink there is tea or instant coffee.
More Reviews (17)
MalenaN's Related Pages
Amasra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amasra: Turkey's Amalfi"
- "Amasra - Atmospheric Black Sea Resort Town"
- "Very little green-blue town"
- "SLEEPING PRINCESS "AMASRA""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amasra
- Hotels in Amasra
- Transportation in Amasra
- Nightlife in Amasra
- Restaurants in Amasra
- Shopping in Amasra
- Warnings and Dangers in Amasra
- See All...
Explore the World
- Makati Hotels
- Key West Hotels
- Bacolod City Hotels
- Davao City Hotels
- Cagayan de Oro City Hotels
- Parish of Portland Hotels
- Grand Cayman Hotels
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Baclaran Hotels
- Saskatoon Hotels
- Cheras Hotels
- Laoag City
- Beijing Hotels
- La Spezia
- Puerto Rico
- Bradford Hotels
Badges & Stats in Amasra
- 20 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (126)
Have you been to Amasra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amasra
Photos in AmasraSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 100 reviews, 486 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 371 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 57 reviews, 202 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 56 reviews, 187 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mindo Intro, 20 reviews, 222 photos, 15 travelogues