"Amasra" Top 5 Page for this destination Amasra by MalenaN

Amasra Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 255 photos

Amasra on the Black Sea

Amasra is a small picturesque town on the Black Sea coast, about 90 km north of Safranbolu. The old part is on a peninsula and there are two harbours and a beach. When I was there, there were not many tourists at all, maybe because it was June and in the Middle of the week.

• Last visit to Amasra: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2015 at 4:04 AM

I am currently thinking about visiting more of the Turkish Black Sea coast. Amasra is one of the places which seems to be well worth a visit. Another interesting page of you.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Jul 11, 2015 at 5:25 PM

Yes, I liked Amasra when I visited! Oh, it is already more than 10 years ago. Time really flys! Greetings from Ecuador!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Nice photos from the year 2004, which seems like a long time ago, especially since you have travelled to so many other places since then.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Mar 9, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Can't believe it is already 10 years since I was in Turkey last time. Time really flies! Thanks Don for visiting my page!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2008 at 9:21 AM

Wonderful small picturesque town and page of yours! Thanks Malena for showing me another Turkey.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Lovely t'logs, pics and info on this coastal town of Amasra. Very enjoyable to read and learn. Thanks for sharing and also thanks for visiting my San Francisco pages.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2007 at 6:32 AM

Stunning photos of this very interesting looking coastal town! It looks like a very relaxing place to 'chill out' for a while. That sitting photo taken looking down into the sea made me dizzy!

• Tijavi's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2006 at 2:39 AM

The pictures say it all - from Safranbolu, it's all the way up to Amasra! Thanks for this delighful page.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2006 at 6:48 AM

Gorgeous place this Amasra....I agree with everyone else; your photographs are "out of this world" fantastic. So creative and artistic in nature. I think that I would love it here.

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2005 at 2:39 PM

What a lovely part of Turkey, i shall put this one in my book of places to visit in Turkey

• luv2tango's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2004 at 2:46 AM

Wow Malena, your photos are amazing. This looks like a lovely place and your pictures are always so beautiful. Anita

• mylife's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2004 at 12:41 AM

Waooo!!! What a picture!!!! by any chance, are U an artist?

Badges & Stats in Amasra