"Antalya" Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya by MalenaN

Antalya Travel Guide: 740 reviews and 2,065 photos

On the Mediterranean coast

I visited Antalya on both my trips to Turkey. Last year I stayed two nights and this year four nights. I have not spent time lying on the beach, but there are many other things to do in, or around, Antalya. I have been on boat trips, and rafting, and I have visited museums and Phaselis. Between those activities I have been strolling around in Kaleici and in the harbour. Both times I stayed in the old town Kaleici, which is a peaceful place with nice atmosphere.

• Last visit to Antalya: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 24, 2004

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2010 at 6:44 AM

Nice page on this Turkish city on the Meditteranean.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2007 at 4:35 AM

Antalya looks liike a really great vacation destination! I loved your many photos throughout the town. The rafting and boat tours both sound like excellent activities! You didn't have words on Phaselis but your pics are very nice.

• basstbn's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2007 at 11:43 AM

What a fascinating destination. Your tips are extremely helpful.

• MrBill's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2006 at 2:19 AM

Thanks for the tips Malena. I have no idea what Antalya will be like in January, but perhaps I can use your hotel tips to find a nice place to stay?Take care and all the best for the holidays.Ciao.Bill.

• DPando's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2006 at 4:07 AM

amazing advices !!! really useful for me

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2006 at 12:47 PM

Brings back some memories from a week I spent here Christmas 1995. . Your travel pages are really inspiring and wish I had visited all those wonderful places in the Middle East. Will be back soon.Tim

• Jackiekg's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2005 at 9:11 AM

Nice page, I'm visiting Antalya soon, so what you have written will be useful. Thanks.

• doreenellen's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2005 at 1:12 PM

Sounds idealic. Lovely photos and write ups again. Will have to look it up on the map.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2005 at 1:58 AM

Helpfull info of the Hotels, waiting for more :-)))))

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2005 at 4:01 AM

Wonderfl page! It reminds me on my trip to Antalya last year.

Badges & Stats in Antalya

Have you been to Antalya?

Latest Activity in Antalya