"Behramkale and Assos" Top 5 Page for this destination Assos by MalenaN
Assos Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 202 photos
The temple ruins of ancient Assos stands high on a hill overlooking the Bay of Edremit and the Greek island Levsos. The view is fantastic!
On the hillside, to the west/north, is the old stone village of Behramkale. Going down a couple of kilometres along a winding road to the sea you come to the picturesque harbour.
Around Dokuz Eylül Meydani there are many bus company offices. I asked at a few before I was told Truva company had... more travel advice
MalenaN's Related Pages
Assos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Behramkale and Assos"
- "Assos - Behramkale"
- "splendid and unspoiled site facing lesbos"
- "Assos - Greek legacy overlooking the sea"
- "history and nature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Assos
- Hotels in Assos
- Transportation in Assos
- Restaurants in Assos
- Shopping in Assos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Assos
- 17 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Assos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Assos
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 146 reviews, 715 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 126 reviews, 618 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Ayora Intro, 34 reviews, 278 photos, 17 travelogues
- Isla Santa Cruz Intro, 48 reviews, 257 photos, 7 travelogues
- Isla San Cristóbal Intro, 38 reviews, 237 photos, 10 travelogues
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues