"Around Dogubayazit" Top 5 Page for this destination Dogubayazit by MalenaN

Dogubayazit Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 356 photos

When I had decided to go to Turkey I borrowed a book in which I saw a photo of
Isak Pasha Sarayi. I immediately felt that I wanted to go there, even if it was almost
as far east in Turkey you can get.
On my trips through Turkey in 2003 and 2004 I visited Dogubayazit both times.

• Last visit to Dogubayazit: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 30, 2005

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2012 at 6:16 PM

The mosque is lovely and this place has such wonderful history. Thanks for sharing it! Nice page!

• hopang's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Fascinating travel page of Dogubayazit! It certainly is a great tourist destination. Tomb of Ahmedi Hani and Isak Pasha Palace certainly attract us the most. Thanks for your virtual tour with stunning photographs. ~ho & pang

• Doctor38's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I'll visit East Turkey for a month and I was wondering How did U arrange your tours around Dogubayazit. You left that tip without a comment ! thanks

• Pinat's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2009 at 3:11 AM

Hey there! I've never been to Turkey cuz I always thought it was too far away (I'm in Ankara by the way). After visiting your page, I seriously started considering an Eastern Turkey trip for next fall. Thanks a lot for the tips.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2007 at 9:37 PM

Wonderful page of Dogubayazit. Your local custom tips are enlightening. I enjoyed them very much. Thanks. Cheers, SL :)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2007 at 7:34 AM

Very impressive views of Isak Pasha Palace and those other nearby relics on the side of the mountain! Being so close to Armenia, I knew this part of Turkey would be beautiful. It must have been nice to see snow-capped Mt. Ararat off in the distance too!

• Apr 26, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Such a wonderful palace !

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2005 at 8:02 AM

Malena, it's been too long since I visited your pages. Your Dogubayazit page is just another example of your interesting perspective and fine photographs. I enjoyed my visit. : )

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2005 at 3:46 AM

Nice page of Dogubayazit, excellent culture...it is amazing the extent VTiers go, in other to bring news..Nice work Malena. Regards.

• Gitanes's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2005 at 11:20 AM

Love this architecture, looks like Andalusia in Spain!

Badges & Stats in Dogubayazit

Have you been to Dogubayazit?

Latest Activity in Dogubayazit