"Silifke" Silifke by MalenaN
Silifke Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 24 photos
I decided to make a stop in Silifke as I didn't want to travel from Antakya to Anamur in one day. It is a nice place for a break.
Silifke is a small town with a population of 85 000 inhabitants. It is situated a bit inland from the coast and is spread out on both sides of Göksu River, below a hill with a fortress on the top.
The benches in the parks along the river are marked with “Silifke Belediye”. Belediye means municipal council and you... more travel advice
Another place in Silifke with an ethnographic exhibition is Atatürk Evi. Atatürk Evi is one of very few old Ottoman... more travel advice
MalenaN's Related Pages
Silifke Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "gate to uzuncaburc/olba/diocaesarea...."
- "The Three Graces: Aglaia, Euphrosyne and Thalia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Silifke
- Hotels in Silifke
- Transportation in Silifke
- Restaurants in Silifke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Silifke
- 14 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (126)
Have you been to Silifke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Silifke
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 123 reviews, 563 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 100 reviews, 486 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 371 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 57 reviews, 202 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 56 reviews, 187 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mindo Intro, 20 reviews, 222 photos, 15 travelogues