"Trabzon" Top 5 Page for this destination Trabzon by MalenaN
Trabzon Travel Guide: 126 reviews and 427 photos
Trabzon is a big city with a population of almost 500 000. It's built on a mountainside above the Black Sea.
Trabzon was my first stop in Turkey ever. While I was here I saw Aya Sofya and I went to see Sumela Monastery, 45 km from Trabzon. I know there is much more to see but I had many more places to travell to.
As soon as I have time to use a scanner I will add some more pictures.
Crossing the boarder and arriving in Turkey I wanted to change some money. I waited a while at the empty exchange desk... more travel advice
MalenaN's Related Pages
Trabzon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trabzon-Eastern Black Sea Pearl"
- "Trabzon Guzel Trabzon..."
- "Trabzon'a Hoş Geldiniz"
- "Solo English female in the City of Natachas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trabzon
- Hotels in Trabzon
- Transportation in Trabzon
- Nightlife in Trabzon
- Restaurants in Trabzon
- Shopping in Trabzon
- Warnings and Dangers in Trabzon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trabzon
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (246)
Have you been to Trabzon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trabzon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 157 reviews, 845 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 133 reviews, 653 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla Santa Cruz Intro, 78 reviews, 555 photos, 25 travelogues
- Puerto Ayora Intro, 56 reviews, 465 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baños Intro, 39 reviews, 327 photos, 21 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Isabela Intro, 43 reviews, 266 photos, 11 travelogues