"Trabzon" Top 5 Page for this destination Trabzon by MalenaN
Trabzon Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 417 photos
Trabzon is a big city with a population of almost 500 000. It's built on a mountainside above the Black Sea.
Trabzon was my first stop in Turkey ever. While I was here I saw Aya Sofya and I went to see Sumela Monastery, 45 km from Trabzon. I know there is much more to see but I had many more places to travell to.
As soon as I have time to use a scanner I will add some more pictures.
Crossing the boarder and arriving in Turkey I wanted to change some money. I waited a while at the empty exchange desk... more travel advice
MalenaN's Related Pages
Trabzon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trabzon-Eastern Black Sea Pearl"
- "Trabzon Guzel Trabzon..."
- "Solo English female in the City of Natachas"
- "Trabzon'a Hos Geldiniz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trabzon
- Hotels in Trabzon
- Transportation in Trabzon
- Nightlife in Trabzon
- Restaurants in Trabzon
- Shopping in Trabzon
- Warnings and Dangers in Trabzon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trabzon
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (129)
Have you been to Trabzon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trabzon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 125 reviews, 605 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 120 reviews, 587 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 371 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baños Intro, 34 reviews, 233 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 57 reviews, 202 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 56 reviews, 187 photos, 9 travelogues