"Damascus" Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus by MalenaN

• Last visit to Damascus: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated May 22, 2006

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Oh my, Syria was in the news again today! I hope it was peaceful when you were there. Damascus sounds fascinating in your tips, also the daytrips to Bosra, Maalula and Seidnayya.

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2011 at 4:49 AM

Fascinating Damascus travel page! The city certainly has lots of attractions especially the mosques, palaces, monuments, the Souq, old city and St. Thomas Gate. Day trips to Bosra, Seidnayya and Maalula certainly sound interesting! ~ho & pang

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Hi excellent page and pics thanks - wanting to get here myself soon - maybe December!

• kokoryko's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2008 at 2:36 PM

I like a lot the villages not far from Damascus, and the mosques of Damascus. Beautiful pictures, Malena; I begin to “save” some tips.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2007 at 7:56 AM

Excellent page with lovely photos! I've been there twice in 85 and 89 but I don't think that I have seen that much.

• omidamini's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Thanks for nica with great pic's page

• Oct 20, 2007 at 10:49 AM

i wonder which faith temple existed earliest?900 BC can u shed some light on it?

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2007 at 11:55 AM

Azem, Omayyad Mosque and courtyards were so pretty! I really enjoyed the story about the kind hearted man who rode along the bus route with you. Thanks for viewing my Grand Canyon pages, Malena...

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2007 at 8:37 AM

Damascus has some very beautiful architecture and such lovely sights to see off the beaten path

• Franklennrocha's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Hi. I love Damascus..tks photos . In Sept 2006 I go to syria no have diference my trip ..

Badges & Stats in Damascus

Have you been to Damascus?

Latest Activity in Damascus