"Hamah - a small town on the Orontes River" Top 5 Page for this destination Hamah by MalenaN
Hamah Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 421 photos
Hama is a pleasant town situated along the Orontes River. It is nice to stroll along the river and look at all the Norias (wooden water weels) or just sit down and have something to drink and eat.
Going to Palmyra from Hamah I first took a microbus from Hamah to Homs. The microbus station in Hamah is about 1 km away... more travel advice
Hamah is a town almost halfway between Aleppo and Damascus. The Orontes River floats through the town and you can easily... more travel advice
MalenaN's Related Pages
Hamah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hama - Epiphania - Hamath"
- "sing that old song to me"
- "Hamah - a small town on the Orontes River"
- "I Fell Sick in Lovely Hamah..."
- "Landmark of Hama"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamah
- Hotels in Hamah
- Transportation in Hamah
- Nightlife in Hamah
- Restaurants in Hamah
- Shopping in Hamah
- Warnings and Dangers in Hamah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamah
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Hamah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamah
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 146 reviews, 715 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 126 reviews, 618 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Ayora Intro, 34 reviews, 278 photos, 17 travelogues
- Isla Santa Cruz Intro, 48 reviews, 257 photos, 7 travelogues
- Isla San Cristóbal Intro, 38 reviews, 237 photos, 10 travelogues
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues