"Beyrouth - the capital of Lebanon" Top 5 Page for this destination Beirut by MalenaN

Beirut Travel Guide: 924 reviews and 1,814 photos

• Last visit to Beirut: Aug 2002
  • Intro Written May 15, 2005

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2011 at 5:55 AM

To me its interesting how Beirut, and lebanon in general, is so diverse. how is the rebuilding coming? how do you rate personal safety in beirut?
    regards from maryland.val

• Oct 5, 2008 at 6:10 AM

I stayed here in Sept 2008. It was very dirty and the owner so money oriented. We had shook hands with him for a private bathroom but this was not the case. It was the dirtiest hotel with the dirtiest sheets I ever saw. Don't stay there.

• omidamini's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2008 at 2:05 AM

wow , wonderful page , thanks Malena

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2008 at 3:16 AM

Great way to get a different view on a balloon :) Enjoyed a virtual tour of Beirut. Cheers, SL :)

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2006 at 9:58 AM

The cornish reminds me at Havana and the Malecon - greetz from Belgium

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2006 at 5:49 AM

Going back to a place is always interesting. Seeing things through another's eyes is too. Nice page, Malena - thank you. leyle

• AndYolland's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2006 at 9:14 AM

I still remember when I was in Bulgaria and you were in The Middle East.We shared some stories and you worked on your pages about Beirut and we talked about breakfast at the busstop or in the restaurant.Great fun,Andy

• sarrahh's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2005 at 11:13 PM

Happy New Year

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2005 at 4:28 PM

Does the Green Line still exist in Beirut? Certainly an interesting place to visit, would love to go one day. Not sure I would recognise Armenian (writing) if I saw it though...

• Cham's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2005 at 11:12 AM

great pages on lebanon! makes me think i need to add A LOT to mine lol, keep it up!

Badges & Stats in Beirut