"Jbail - ancient Byblos" Top 5 Page for this destination Jbail by MalenaN
Jbail Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 148 photos
Jbeil is the modern name of the ancient Byblos. This place has been inhabited for about the last 7000 years. Byblos is a small picturesque town where you find small streets with souvenir shops, an archaeological site, a small harbour and a public beach (south of the town). Byblos is situated 36 km north of Beirut.
After strolling around the archaeological site and the small town of Byblos (Jbeil) it is nice to sit down and have... more travel advice
When you are going to explore the historical site the Crusader Castle is a good place to start at, as there is a... more travel advice
MalenaN's Related Pages
Jbail Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Byblos جبيل"
- "Jbail - ancient Byblos"
- "Byblos: Marlon, Frank and Bridgitte were here"
- "Jbail - Byblos"
- "Byblos (Jbail) A town with old glamour"
- "Jbail in January"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jbail
- Hotels in Jbail
- Transportation in Jbail
- Restaurants in Jbail
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jbail
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Jbail?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jbail
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 146 reviews, 715 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 126 reviews, 618 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Ayora Intro, 34 reviews, 278 photos, 17 travelogues
- Isla Santa Cruz Intro, 48 reviews, 257 photos, 7 travelogues
- Isla San Cristóbal Intro, 38 reviews, 237 photos, 10 travelogues
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues