"Sour - Tyre" Top 5 Page for this destination Tyre by MalenaN
Tyre Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 343 photos
Sour is a town in southern Lebanon, 80 km from Beirut. It is a town with a long history and great archaeological sites to explore. To preserve the ruins Sour became a Unesco World heritage Site. In the town there is a small picturesque fishing harbour and south of the town is a public beach.
To go to Sour from Beyrouth you take a bus from Cola station to Saida. In Saida you change buses. They are frequent and... more travel advice
After a lot of walking around the archaeological sites it is nice to spend some time around the harbour, have a coffee... more travel advice
MalenaN's Related Pages
Tyre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tyre - Ancient Queen of the Seas"
- "Tyre (Sur) صور"
- "Sour - Tyre"
- "Charmed by Tyre - Sour"
- "A beautiful city of Tyre"
- "Beyond the pale"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tyre
- Hotels in Tyre
- Transportation in Tyre
- Restaurants in Tyre
- Shopping in Tyre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tyre
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (134)
Have you been to Tyre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tyre
Photos in TyreSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 146 reviews, 715 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 124 reviews, 608 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baños Intro, 34 reviews, 233 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 57 reviews, 202 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 56 reviews, 187 photos, 9 travelogues