"Batumi" Top 5 Page for this destination Batumi by MalenaN

Batumi Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 159 photos

Batumi is beautifully situated with the Black Sea on one side and the green hills on the other side.

• Last visit to Batumi: Jun 2003
  • Intro Written May 24, 2006

Travelogues (1)

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2014 at 10:17 AM

A visit of the Black Sea when being in Georgia, seems to be a must. A pity you had a cough, but great that you didn't have to add Georgia to your list of "Visited Hospitals in foreign countries". *winkygrin*

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Feb 17, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Well, I did see a doctor, and it was actually in a small hospital that I saw her. She didn't speak English but wrote me a prescription. I was then taken to a pharmacy to get the medicine. I didn't know which kind of medicine it was but I took it. When I came home I found out that one was paracetamol and the other one was antibiotics.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM

The front photo of Batumi is impressive with such a large town with very few tall buildings.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2009 at 7:58 AM

Lovely little page on Batumi

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2006 at 12:38 PM

it is a pity that this part of the world is still missing on my map :-((

• Jun 11, 2006 at 10:52 PM

it would be really interesting to visit this place, you must of had such a wonderful experience! hopefully one day i can see this region! greets from australia.

• trek06's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2006 at 8:02 PM

Enjoyed your Georgia pages and had to make honorable mention of your pages on my home page! thanks again!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2006 at 7:10 AM

Another very pleasant sounding spot in your wanderings through Georgia! It must have been great to just chill-out for a bit.

Badges & Stats in Batumi