Yerevan Shopping Tips by MalenaN Top 5 Page for this destination
Yerevan Shopping: 4 reviews and 11 photos
At the market
The Market (shuka) on Mashtots is a place where you can buy vegetables, fruits (it was strawberry season when I was there - very delicious) and Armenian sweets. Different kind of nuts, honey, raisins and figs are often used in the sweets. I bought some tasty sweets that had been made by threading walnuts on a string than repeatedly dipping it in grape juice (it was more tasty then the ones I tried in Turkey).
More Reviews (24)
- See All Matenadaran
- See All Museum at Erebuni
- See All To Echmiadzin and Zvartnots
- See All Ice-cream at Armenia Mariott Hotel
MalenaN's Related Pages
Yerevan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yerevan – The pink city of Armenia"
- "YEREVAN - The 2800 Year-Old City"
- "GET HERE BY VAN !"
- "Modern Yerevan"
- "Yerevan, the 13th capital city of Armenia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yerevan
- Hotels in Yerevan
- Transportation in Yerevan
- Nightlife in Yerevan
- Restaurants in Yerevan
- Shopping in Yerevan
- Warnings and Dangers in Yerevan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yerevan
- 25 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (143)
Have you been to Yerevan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yerevan
Photos in YerevanSee All Photos (98)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 156 reviews, 837 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 130 reviews, 638 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puerto Ayora Intro, 56 reviews, 465 photos, 25 travelogues
- Isla Santa Cruz Intro, 59 reviews, 409 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baños Intro, 39 reviews, 327 photos, 21 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla San Cristóbal Intro, 38 reviews, 237 photos, 10 travelogues