Puerto Villamil Hotel Tips by MalenaN

Puerto Villamil Hotels: 1 reviews and 5 photos

My room at The Jungle Hostel - Puerto Villamil

My room at The Jungle Hostel

Hostal La Jungla (The Jungle)

I liked my room at The Jungle Hostel. It was on the second floor with two windows from where I could see the sea. There were two beds, a table, a TV, a bedside table with a lamp, hangers and a bathroom with hot water. And it was very quiet. The price of the room for one person was $20 (July 2011). There are also cheaper rooms available at the hostel.

A good breakfast with bread, butter, jam, eggs, fruits, fresh juice and coffee was included in the price. The fruits were grown on their own land, and the last day I also got a passion fruit.

The Jungle Hostel is situated in the outskirts of Puerto Villamil, on the road to Centro Crianza de Tortugas and only 50 metres from the long white sandy beach.

When I arrived to Villamil and was waiting for my bags to arrive from the boat I heard someone call out my name. To my surprise it was a taxi driver and I got a free ride to The Jungle Hostel (there were also three paying customers in the taxi going to another hotel). Leaving the hostel very early another morning I paid $1 for the taxi ride to the harbour.

Address: Av. Antonio Gil, Via al Centro Crianza de Tortugas

Other Contact: hostallajungla@hotmail.com

Phone: +593 5 3016690, 097373663

Theme: Hotel

Website: http://www.thejungleisabelagalapagos.com

• Written Aug 31, 2011

Badges & Stats in Puerto Villamil

Have you been to Puerto Villamil?

Visiting Puerto Villamil?
Read real reviews about Puerto Villamil Hotels!