"Cartagena" Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena by MalenaN

• Last visit to Cartagena: Jul 2007
  • Intro Written Aug 12, 2007

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM

The fortress looks fantastic. What beautiful colorful buildings. Excellent page Melana!

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Thank you for visiting Dee! Cartagena is a beautiful city!

• JulieJueletha's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Just lovely!

• briantravelman's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Nice town.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Oh lovely Cartagena! This is still on my wishlist, maybe one day :-)) Thanks for inspiration, Malena :-)

Nov 4, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Thank you Ingrid for visiting so many of my Colombian pages. Cartagea is definitely a highlight in Colombia and I do hope you will get the chance to go there one day.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I love the colorful colonial buildings here. Fine photos in your tips and travelogues!

Oct 30, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Yes, Cartagena old town is lovely with all its colourful buildings. Thank you for visiting Don!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I really like the sound of Cartagena. I especially like your opening photo of the colourful houses. Lots of helpful information here for those wishing to visit in the future.

Jun 9, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Thank you for visiting Dee! The old town in Cartagena is lovely with many nice colourful houses.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2011 at 6:37 PM

An interesting page & lots of great updates since my last visit on this page are bringing back great memories ! The old colonial architecture was what I enjoyed most during my very short stay in Catagena.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Oh I should have gone to Cartagena while I was at the coast! These colourful houses... And Islas Rosario!! Haha, the mudvolcano sounds like fun. Excellent transport tips, as usual, Malena :-)

• starship's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Another very well done page! Cartagena looks much more prosperous than when I visited there in the 1980's. I remember the fort & another church with saints remains.

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Cartagena certainly has lots of interesting tourist attractions. The lovely museums, fine churches and cathedrals, the unique clock tower and the fortress built by the Spaniards are certainly worth visiting. ~ho & pang

Badges & Stats in Cartagena

Have you been to Cartagena?

Latest Activity in Cartagena