"San Gil" San Gil by MalenaN
San Gil Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 87 photos
Many tourists come to San Gil to do outdoor activities. There are plenty of exciting sports to choose among, like rafting, paragliding, bungyjumping, horseback riding, caving, kayaking, rappelling, hiking and climbing.
San Gil is a pleasant town, and with so many exiting things to do it is easy to stay longer than you intended to. I had already stayed longer than I planed to in Venezuela and didn’t want to skip any of the destinations in front of me, so after three nights in San Gil I moved on, but I could easily have stayed longer. Besides all the outdoor activities San Gil has got some nice colonial houses, a beautiful park and a nice central square. San Gil is also near to the lovely small colonial town Barichara.
Barichara is a charming colonial town with whitewashed houses and stone paved streets. The stone used on the streets is... more travel advice
One evening we were some people from the hostel who were going out together to have dinner. We ended up at a pizzeria... more travel advice
Written Sep 4, 2008
Written Apr 14, 2009
Written Nov 20, 2008
Parque El Gallineral
MalenaN's Related Pages
San Gil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Reaching out for San Gil"
- "San Gil"
- "San Gil "Adventure's land""
- "San Gil"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Gil
- Hotels in San Gil
- Transportation in San Gil
- Restaurants in San Gil
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Gil
- 12 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (133)
Have you been to San Gil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Gil
Photos in San GilSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 145 reviews, 710 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ecuador Intro, 123 reviews, 602 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 89 reviews, 372 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 171 reviews, 195 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sani Lodge Intro, 32 reviews, 323 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 1 travelogue
- Letterfrack Intro, 18 reviews, 253 photos, 20 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baños Intro, 34 reviews, 233 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 57 reviews, 202 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 56 reviews, 187 photos, 9 travelogues