My Favorite Pages

Aleppo

Travel Map

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino Apr 26, 2016 at 1:38 AM

Malena, thanks for your visit to my Massy page.

aortser's Profile Photo
aortser Apr 23, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Which cruise to take to see Galapagos islands?'. You've been a huge help.

aortser's Profile Photo
aortser Apr 23, 2016 at 8:57 AM

isolatedpawn's Profile Photo
isolatedpawn Apr 13, 2016 at 8:32 AM

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you

Alona1 Apr 13, 2016 at 5:12 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best way to reach Stockholm from Bromma airport'. I appreciate your advice.

Aunt_Bertha's Profile Photo
Aunt_Bertha Apr 6, 2016 at 11:23 PM

Oops, your comment just disappeared! Mysterious!! You're right though, sometimes the mail can be amazingly fast. You just never know when, so it's always a surprise. Nowadays it seems more of a surprise when snailmail arrives quickly (or at all) instead of the other way round ;-)

• Aunt_Bertha's Profile Photo
    Aunt_Bertha Apr 7, 2016 at 10:52 AM

Oh, so it happens more often than temporarily these days. That can be annoying, I noticed it for the first time today. I hope they'll fix it soon. Anyway, what they did fix is that you can now (finally!) delete empty destination cards. That's really an improvement as the travel page didn't look nice with empty cards (which were automatically generated when you clicked on a place you had visited on the world map).

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    MalenaN Apr 7, 2016 at 11:01 AM

Yes, it was annoying, especially as I had lots of grey icons for places/countries I had never visited. Probably because I have marked every destination I have never visited green on the travel map.

Aunt_Bertha's Profile Photo
Aunt_Bertha Apr 6, 2016 at 6:44 AM

Thanks for the lovely postcard from Uppsala that arrived today. That was fast! I like the scenery and I'd definitely enjoy going for a walk along that trail. I haven't sent off my postcard yet, but I'll do so in the next few days. In the meantime I even managed to write a new (small) page about Landau.

Yaqui's Profile Photo
Yaqui Mar 4, 2016 at 8:31 AM

Thank you Maleana for visiting my Monterey page. It was a great trip and finally saw the Lone Cypress Tree. The whole area has such great beauty. Thank you again!

jayjayc's Profile Photo
jayjayc Feb 28, 2016 at 7:02 AM

I'm late. Happy birthday. Cheers!

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Feb 26, 2016 at 6:41 AM

Thank you for visit my Vaduz page!