"My Sojurn to Enugu State" Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria by nnapr
Nigeria Travel Guide: 518 reviews and 1,087 photos
Hello fellow VT members. you are welcome on board on my visit to Enugu state here in Nigeria. it was an exciting experience whcih lasted for a month. Enugu in the IGBO language which is one of Nigerias three major languages means hill. there are lots of it in this city also known for it's solid mineral resources Coal. i really enjoyed viewing the hill which gave me excitements while my stay lasted.
- Pros:Enugu citizens are very friendly hospitable
- Cons:Every service rendered requires tip off
- In a nutshell:More than just hills and coal
Night Box is a newly established night club in the hearts of Portharcourt in Rivers State. the club futures some of the... more travel advice
Some roads in Nigeria are not in condition, causing damage to vehicles and contributing to hazardous traffic... more travel advice
- Don't miss the Pepper soup
- Open your eyes
- It is hot in Hear
- Motorcycle or Okada Riders
- Also notice the St Hawkers
nnapr's Related Pages
Nigeria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nigeria - Between Myth and Reality"
- "My Sojurn to Enugu State"
- "A business trip to Nigeria"
- "Sanu! Sanu !"
- "Guardian624's new Nigeria Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nigeria
- Hotels in Nigeria
- Transportation in Nigeria
- Nightlife in Nigeria
- Restaurants in Nigeria
- Shopping in Nigeria
- Warnings and Dangers in Nigeria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nigeria
- 16 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Nigeria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nigeria
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Port Harcourt Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos