Port Harcourt Local Custom Tips by nnapr
Port Harcourt Local Customs: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Portharcourt traditional dance on display
The people of Portharcourt which are the Ikwerre tribe are hard working people who are heavily enshrined in their local customs, especially by their way of engadging in traditional dances and music, you will mostly find them performing the tradition in funerals and traditonal occations like marriages and wrestling festivals. they are very accomodating that's the reason for the peace and conduciveness of the environment within the city. the portharcourt
More Reviews (1)
nnapr's Related Pages
Port Harcourt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portharcourt the Garden City of Nigeria"
- "Port Harcourt Buisness Travel"
- "Ancient Landmarks"
- "My time in Port Harcourt (working!!)"
- "Port Harcourt (Garden City), Rivers State"
- "sonny advance links technology in port harcourt"
- "Nigerias big oil town"
- See All...
- Hotels in Port Harcourt
- Restaurants in Port Harcourt
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Harcourt
- See All...
Explore the World
- The Basin Hotels
- Kadiyam Hotels
- Griesalp Hotels
- French Woods Hotels
- Tierra del Fuego
Badges & Stats in Port Harcourt
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Port Harcourt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Harcourt
- Wrote a Review The Good works of the Governor Of Rivers State in Port Harcourt Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Respect is shown to elders in the form of greeting"
- created a Port Harcourt Travel Page "Portharcourt the Garden City of Nigeria"
Photos in Port HarcourtSee All Photos (3)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Port Harcourt Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos