"CharleneP's Amanzimtoti Page" Amanzimtoti by CharleneP
Amanzimtoti Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 70 photos
Amanzamtoti lying 30 km south of Durban on the warm Indian Ocean.
Amanzamtoti has nice big waves for surfers & if you are use to the waves and sea streams of South Africa, it is a very nice spot to swim!
There are swimming pools and a water-slides
Drommedaris Holiday Flats is more and less the same as Afsaal & Albatros Flats, it is just a bit further from the main... more travel advice
CharleneP's Related Pages
Amanzimtoti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amanzimtoti will be our home base on this SA trip."
- "CharleneP's Amanzimtoti Page"
- "Amanzimtoti where the African Bush meets the Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amanzimtoti
- Hotels in Amanzimtoti
- Shopping in Amanzimtoti
- Warnings and Dangers in Amanzimtoti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amanzimtoti
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Amanzimtoti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amanzimtoti
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 65 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz de Tenerife Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Visby Intro, 18 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- South Africa Intro, 27 reviews, 12 photos
- Idre Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Uppsala Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hemavan Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mozambique Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue