"Seefeld" Seefeld in Tirol by Madschick

Seefeld in Tirol Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 107 photos

This was a very relaxing holiday, indeed:

I had spontaneously booked one week in a wonderful hotel, all meals included, a wonderful swimmingpool in the hotel and a fabulous scenery all around.

About 10 years before this visit I had been to Seefeld before and had enjoyed the skiing facilities, but this time it was just relaxing and a little walking around!

I have only added a few impressions (mostly sports related) - for more information on this specific holiday
please have a look at my wife's Seefeld page:

tini58de's Seefeld page

You might recognise some of the same pictures as on tini58de's page -
but since we were there together and only had one camera with us, that's the way it goes!

• Last visit to Seefeld in Tirol: Feb 2002
  • Intro Updated Jul 19, 2006

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2007 at 11:36 AM

Nice place. I went there last december. Ciao!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2006 at 5:19 AM

Lovely winter destination!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2006 at 5:00 AM

Hi Heinz, that snow really looks good right now, since my thermometer reads 33 degrees at the moment. I hope next winter will be cold enough for a bit of cross-country skiing.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2006 at 1:27 PM

cross country, with a little bit of curling, cold feet get warmed up in the Casino, my typ of holiday indeed :-))

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2006 at 9:08 AM

Nice little page about Seefeld. Hmm, I hope your wife didn't lose too much money in the casino ...anyway, money-related things aren't good for girls ... :-)

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2006 at 3:39 AM

Hahaha - gambling as a sports tip!!! I do agree - it was a special and very relaxing holiday! Nice little page, Heinz!

Madschick

“Fleamarkets are my world”

Badges & Stats in Seefeld in Tirol

Have you been to Seefeld in Tirol?

Latest Activity in Seefeld in Tirol