"Oman, The Real Arab World" amdbadi's Profile
this is my fourth year in Travelling and i am going this time to lebonan and Jordan. I live in Oman (middel east), so if u plan to come over here i will be glad to help U. the pic above is for Wadi Shap wich is 120km east to Musact.
Let us talk about Oman. i live in Muscat but i am orignaly from sohar (Oman map --> http://www.exploreoman.com/omantourmap.htm)
so if u want to see real arab world, just come to Oman..yes u need to see muscat, but Oman is not just Muscat. we have some other nice cities, Sohar, Nizwa, Sur and the desert. if u r planning to come at summer, u need to visit salalah which at the south (1000km frm Muscat. people here r soo friendly and u will enjoy being on contact with them.
here r some links to help u
http://www.possi.de/oman/_004.html (Great pics)http://www.mazoonet2.50megs.com/OMAN/photo1.htm (this is arabic site that contains many photos)
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Re: Driving From Barcelona"
- Uploaded a Photo to "MEE"
created their Personal Page "MEE"
- updated a Oman Travel Page "amdbadi's new Oman Page"
- Wrote a Review Splelunking (Caving) in Oman Sports & Outdoors
- Commented on one of ysio's Amsterdam travel pages
- Oman Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Middle East Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.