"asturnut's new Stroudsburg Page" Stroudsburg by asturnut
Stroudsburg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 23 photos
Stoudsburg is a good location to stay in the Poconos if you want to stay. It's centrally located in between several ski areas, but far enough away that you won't pay top dollar for accomodations. It was about 15 minutes in either direction to get to a ski slope. The town itself is pretty quaint, not at all touristy. We stayed at the Stroudsmoor Inn which is on the outskirts of town on the top of a hill and has a lovely view of the area. Everything we needed was right at the Inn-- shopping, dining, diversions, etc. It's a nice place to stay and just relax and not even go anywhere.
In an area where cheesy, overpriced accomodations prevail, the Stroudsmoor Inn stands apart as a charming, homey,... more travel advice
asturnut's Related Pages
Stroudsburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "asturnut's new Stroudsburg Page"
- "Delaware Water Gap"
- "Tchr's Stroudsburg Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stroudsburg
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Stroudsburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stroudsburg
Photos in StroudsburgSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 44 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Millville Intro, 31 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vineland Intro, 52 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 24 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asturias Intro, 41 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 15 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bridgeton Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue