"Ocean City" Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City by asturnut

Ocean City Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 308 photos

A great family destination

Ocean City is my favorite shore town. If you have a family, I highly recommend it for a seaside vacation. Ocean City is a really nice, laid back place to take the family for a day or a month. Although OC bustles with activity, compared to the other "shore" towns in the area, OC is a much more low-key, stress free kind of town. It's a really family friendly destination, especially for people with small children.

I only live about 20 mintues from Ocean city and I go there regularly and have for many years. It's generally pretty quiet, especially during the winter and fall when the tourists aren't around. I love to walk on the boardwalk with my family and eat monkey bread, polish ice and freedom fries.

To obtain tourism information for Ocean City call 609-399-6344. My tips have more info.

House with a view

This is the view taken from the beach house we stay at occassionally in Ocean City. There's nothing quite like beach front property! To rent a beach front house during summer is over $1,000 in Ocean City. The rent in OC can be outrageous, so we usually stick to day trips.

• Last visit to Ocean City: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 15, 2005

Badges & Stats in Ocean City

Have you been to Ocean City?