"asturnut's Hannibal Page" Hannibal by asturnut
Hannibal Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 162 photos
I've been visiting Hannibal every few years since I was a child on cross country trips to Kansas City, Missouri. Hannibal is always my favorite stop along the way. It's a great place to spend part of a day shopping and visiting the tourist attractions. Hannibal is most famous for it's association to Samuel Clemens AKA Mark Twain. Even without all the fuss about Mark Twain Hannibal is a great place for a day trip.
Official site of Hannibal is: http://www.hanmo.com/
Mark Twain Boyhood Home And Museum Visit this pedestrian mall area that features the MUSEUM ANNEX, THE MARK TWAIN... more travel advice
asturnut's Related Pages
Hannibal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Life on the Mississippi"
- "Basaic Hannibal Page"
- "Tom and Huck"
- "Hometown of Homespun Mark Twain"
- "July 4th in Mark Twain's Childhood Town"
- "asturnut's Hannibal Page"
- "Still Like the Old Days"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hannibal
- Hotels in Hannibal
- Transportation in Hannibal
- Nightlife in Hannibal
- Restaurants in Hannibal
- Shopping in Hannibal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hannibal
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Hannibal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hannibal
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 44 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Millville Intro, 31 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vineland Intro, 52 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 24 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asturias Intro, 41 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 15 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bridgeton Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue