"America's Most Liveable City" Pittsburgh by crewrower
Pittsburgh Travel Guide: 761 reviews and 1,858 photos
STEELERS! are champions of the world! They beat the Seattle Seahawks 21-10 on 05 February 2006 to win their 5th Superbowl, finally getting that "one for the thumb!" Congratulations Pittsburgh. I'm happy for all yinz.
I lived in Pittsburgh off and on from 1999 to 2004 while working on my master's degree at Pitt. I really miss Pittsburgh a lot. I miss the Alleghany River. I miss the strip district. And of course I miss Oakland (the University of Pittsburgh campus area), where I spent so much time pulling all nighters and so forth.
Pittsburgh deserves your visit.
I took a short trip to Xi'an in 2003 during the National Holiday (October 1st). Perhaps it was luck or just excpetional... more travel advice
crewrower's Related Pages
Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PITTSBURGH--Cultural, Sports Crazy, Riverside City"
- "Welcome back, Sid."
- "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania"
- "Beautiful and Historical Pittsburgh"
- "My "O"riginal home town..."
- "Welcome to the 'Burgh!"
- "Pittsburgh - the largest city of the Appalachia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pittsburgh
- Hotels in Pittsburgh
- Transportation in Pittsburgh
- Nightlife in Pittsburgh
- Restaurants in Pittsburgh
- Shopping in Pittsburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Pittsburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pittsburgh
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pittsburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pittsburgh
- Posted in Travel Cu Chi Forum "Re: best way to tour Cu Chi..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "America's Most Liveable City"
- updated a Pittsburgh Travel Page "America's Most Liveable City"
- Commented on one of Rabbityama's Pittsburgh travel pages
- Wrote a Review Steelers Football Team is World Champs in Pittsburgh Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yunnan Sheng Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pudong Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 24 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hangzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- China Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Loboc Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Beijing Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo