"My Home Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Chilliwack by duanestorey

Chilliwack Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 59 photos

Where it all began

I was born in Chilliwack General Hospital in the evening on April 7th, 1977.. I spent the first 17 years of my life here, bouncing between Chilliwack and Sardis..

Chilliwack is actually a native name, meaning land between two rivers.

Chilliwack is a really great place to live.. Sure, there isn't as much to do here as there is in the big city, but it has a small town atmosphere, it's surrounded by mountains, and you can still walk around and see people you know from time to time..

• Last visit to Chilliwack: Apr 2003
  • Intro Updated May 26, 2003

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2004 at 10:18 PM

It's obvious that you feel great affection for your home town. I love reading about small, little known places. Your narratives are excellent as are your photographs.

• caffeine_induced78's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2003 at 2:18 PM

Ship one of those Tim Horton's down here to Denver. I'm really curiuos to try it. Great page on your hometown. Your pictures make me homesick for Oregon.

• Aug 25, 2003 at 11:27 AM

Duane didn't have to leave it He didn't have to run He didn't have to go without a word to anyone ... Gone gone gone you been gone so long, well I wonder if you're ever going to go back home... -- Thanks, now I can't get that song out of my head!...

• CultusLake's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2003 at 8:24 PM

Great pics of Chilliwack and of Cultus Lake.....you can take the boy out of Chilliwack but you can't take Chilliwack out of the boy? Right?...Joanne

• Pat&ZoAnn's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2003 at 12:15 PM

Chilliwack on VT? Who would have thought! Great page and photos.

• Carmanah's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2003 at 2:02 AM

Cute wedding pictures! Keep an eye out for Gob's music video for "Soda" - they filmed it all at Cultas Lake. ;)

duanestorey

“Alexander Keith's IPA -- don't travel without it”

Badges & Stats in Chilliwack

Have you been to Chilliwack?

Latest Activity in Chilliwack