"A Great Evening Stroll" White Rock by duanestorey
White Rock Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 69 photos
Well, White Rock is south of Vancouver, and rests right on the ocean. It's a typical beach strip, complete with bars, restaurants, ice-cream parlours, and nice cars.. I have a friend that lives right on the water, so I spend a lot of time there!
If you walk along the beach in White Rock, you'll see (and hear) many sea gulls. Here's a shot I took while killing some time waiting for Brennen to get off work one day..
- Pros:Great place to walk along the beach
- Cons:Really only a happening place in the summer
As White Rock is a teen/20-something hang out in the summer, the local residences are really concerned about getting a... more travel advice
White Rock beach is very nice, and it holds fond memories for me.. There's a bench I once sat at with a very old... more travel advice
duanestorey's Related Pages
White Rock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Journey to White Rock"
- "White Rock - Canada Day 2005"
- "A Great Evening Stroll"
- "Very romantic..."
- "Lovely for an Evening Stroll"
- "Cool Chilled Little Seaside Resort"
- "White Rock"
- See All...
- Things to Do in White Rock
- Hotels in White Rock
- Nightlife in White Rock
- Restaurants in White Rock
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in White Rock
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to White Rock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in White Rock
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 64 reviews, 107 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 45 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chilliwack Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Island Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canada Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Whistler Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Halifax Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue