"Pogradec, Albania" Pogradec by SWFC_Fan

• Last visit to Pogradec: Mar 2012
  • Intro Updated Mar 30, 2012

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Were we really that close to Albania and didn't go? Drat!!!! I will probably always be trailing you by one ;-) Going now to find a cruise that gets me three or four new Caribbean countries....

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM

We didn't make it to Progradec unfortunately. I guess you took the train to or from here ;-)

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2012 at 3:30 AM

No photos of gun emplacements? Yep, Uruguay and Argentina are easy to travel in. Would recommend land in BA, spend a few days then hire a car. Not the way I did it, but if I went back I would. I have missed Colonia twice - apparently I have really missed out.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Fantastic intro photo here. Unfortunately we missed Pogradec on our Albania trips. Great to read that you even got in contact with locals in teh restaurant. Skopsko beer isn't too bad, is it?

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I'm off the planning grid this year - with losing Dad just before Christmas and things on at work, I was just going to take a cheapie - this one was to Gerona. Bergamo in 6 weeks and 2 days. Then Bournemouth for conference (Trade Union). Then Skipton for the Ooop North Crew camping meet. September is Halifax. But with this cold, I need some warmth! Looks nice here! Gillybob greetings

SWFC_Fan

“Next stops: Zadar (April), Murcia (July)”

Badges & Stats in Pogradec

Have you been to Pogradec?

Latest Activity in Pogradec