"Hel, Poland" Hel by SWFC_Fan
Hel Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 189 photos
The small fishing village of Hel lies at the end of a peninsular jutting out into the Baltic Sea from the northern coast of Poland.
The Hel peninsular contains a number of spectacular forest-fringed beaches.
The main street of Hel contains a number of souvenir shops, cafes and, in particular, restaurants specialising in fresh fish.
Hel can be reached by boat, or alternatively by road or rail (though this takes longer than by boat) from Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia. During the summer, boats leave Gdansk (stopping first at Sopot and then at Gdynia) several times a day.
SWFC_Fan's Related Pages
Hel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hel - the tip of the Hel Peninsula"
- "Sunday in Hel"
- "Hel Pennisula"
- "Hel, Poland"
- "To and from Hel Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hel
- Hotels in Hel
- Transportation in Hel
- Nightlife in Hel
- Restaurants in Hel
- Shopping in Hel
- Warnings and Dangers in Hel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hel
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Hel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 30 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 29 reviews, 215 photos, 11 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 34 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Bilbao Intro, 20 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 19 reviews, 141 photos, 8 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 21 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 25 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ohrid Intro, 20 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Baie Intro, 20 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues